The Veterans History Project Located in the Veterans Memorial Center Library includes over 200 interviews conducted with Brevard County Veterans who served during World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam War, thru to the War on Terror.
- Visit the VMC YouTube Channel to listen to Brevard County Veteran interviews.
- If you are a veteran, please contact the Library staff at your convenience to schedule your video interview.
- This is an important Library of Congress project.
- Option 1 Click on the VMC VHP interviews link to view a spreadsheet of all of our interviews, VMC VHP Interviews.
- Option 2 Click on the individual links below to view selected interviews from our Veteran Community,
Casey Clem enlisted in the Navy in February 1997 and served 4 years active duty aboard the USS Enterprise CVN 65. Casey was discharged in Feb 2001 and returned to his hometown in Ennis Texas. He attained the rank of E5 as an Information technician IT2. Casey maintained the software and computers aboard the Enterprise and was deployed overseas during Operation Desert Fox. Currently Casey teaches US History for the Brevard County school System.
Paul Kosieracki served in the Navy during the Vietnam War. He attended Officer candidate school after his enlistment in the Navy and attained the rank of Lieutenant in Commander Training Pacific, COMTRAPAC. Paul traveled extensively in the Pacific and trained Officers and seaman in the San Diego Naval base and pacific theatre from 1962 to 1968. Paul currently lives in Titusville FL and is a member of our Local Military Officers Association.